No. Each ticket is allocated to a specific person. You must provide the full name and date of birth of the person who will accompany you to the match. ID checks may be carried out at the entrance to the stadium and if your ID does not match the name indicated on the application form, entry will be refused.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay for my tickets?
- How many tickets can I apply for?
- When does the ticket sales take place?
- Who can apply for tickets through UEFA.com?
- I cannot submit my application. I'm having a PAYMENT SUBMISSION ERROR / I cannot see the payment section.
- If I am successful in my application for tickets, do I have to attend the match?
- Can I apply for tickets for a friend?
- Can I apply for tickets in different price categories?
- What is the status of my application? How do I find out whether my application has been successful?
- Does the time I place my ticket application affect my chances of success?