Unless the successful applicant has been selected by UEFA to collect their tickets on the day of the Match, tickets for the 2017 UEFA Champions League™ Final will be distributed at the beginning of May 2017 by a postal or courier service to the address indicated by the applicant on the ticket application form, assuming that they have been paid for in full. Delivery time will depend on the service levels of the providers in various countries.
Articles in this section
- How much does the delivery of tickets cost?
- How much are the delivery costs?
- When will the ticket(s) be distributed?
- I have no postcode/zip code and therefore cannot submit my application. What should I do?
- Where can I find my tracking number?
- Will my tickets be replaced if they are lost or stolen?
- What happens if I don’t receive my tickets?