Ticket Holders shall not take, record and/or transmit any sound, image and/or description of the Stadium or the Match (as well as any result and/or statistics of the Match) other than for his/her exclusive, private and domestic use (which, for the avoidance of doubt and by way of example only, shall not include recording and/or transmitting any sound, image and/or description of the Stadium for any commercial purposes). It is strictly forbidden to disseminate over the Internet, radio, television or any other current and/or future media, any sound, picture, image, data, description, result and/or statistics of the Match in whole or in part, or to assist any other person(s) conducting such activities.
Articles in this section
- Where will the 2017 UEFA Champions League™ Final be played?
- What should I know before entering the stadium?
- Do I need a visa to visit Cardiff?
- Why must I bring my ID card or passport with me to the Final?
- What will happen if the Match does not take place as planned?
- Is there a minimum age for children to attend the match? Is there any discount for children?
- Can I take pictures/film at the stadium or do I need to buy a permit?
- Can my child sit on my lap?