Accessibility ticket holders wishing to use the drop-off and pick-up points are required to have an official parking pass. Parking passes for accessibility tickets holders will be available on request on a first come first served basis and subject to availability. Accessibility ticket holders will be sent an email with a link to apply for a parking pass. Please note that the pass, if allocated, will be delivered with your tickets.
Articles in this section
- Are tickets available for disabled spectators?
- Will accessibility ticket holders receive a parking pass?
- Are companion / personal assistant tickets available for an accompanying person?
- Will drop-off and pick-up points be available at the stadium for accessibility ticket holders?
- What is a wheelchair user ticket?
- What is an easy access seat?
- Will audio-descriptive commentary be provided for partially sighted and blind fans?
- Accessibility ticket applicants are required to provide proof of disability. What is the procedure for applying for accessibility tickets?
- What ‘proof of disability’ documents are required as part of my application?
- Who is entitled to purchase accessibility tickets for disabled fans?